Hot Jewel my new MPB beat (F4F)

CBG

CBG
Hey yo guys i'm here again to ask your opinions bout this last MPB beat called "Hot Jewel" that i made bout a month ago. Tips, suggestions and critics are welcomed as well. Drop your links to me feed you back.

Last edited:
The sampling works well, could use another synth to blend in a little bit. Some of the lower frequencies sound a bit muddy

This sounds like some 50s sample shit. Not a fan of the trap drums. I think you needs some more natural sounding drum sounds for a sample like this. The mix is solid for what you were going for tho.

I like the sample but 808s kinda does not bounce with this one. Maybe you should've change the pitch a little to if there's any variations in the harmony. The sample is real nice it doesn't really fit in is what I'm saying. Keep it up.

i dont think this sample fits with the mood youre going for, less with the drums. sounds kinda plain as well, needs more elements thrown in. it sounds like the 808 is clipping also.

I read the comments of the others and I guess this beat is like "hate it or love it".

Im a fan of original beats, and this one is original. I cant really say something about the sampling work cause I have no idea about sampling. but it sounds good overall.

Thanks everyone for feeding!
I read the comments of the others and I guess this beat is like "hate it or love it".

Im a fan of original beats, and this one is original. I cant really say something about the sampling work cause I have no idea about sampling. but it sounds good overall.
You just realise what i was thinking, this must be one of the most contradictory beats that i have posted here so far. Far as i can see it's already difficult to please everyone, now you imagine pleasing a bunch of perfectionists producers as ourselves :4theloveofgod: :pointing:.

Back