Honest and brutal opinion on my vocals [F4F]

I thought the concept was cool. the cadence fits the beat but the vocal mix with the beat could have made this track pop to me more.

production wise and mixing wise is pretty clean. For my personal taste i don't really like the tracks, but hey who am i to judge :)

definitely did a good job mixing, not a big fan of the flow but that's all opinionated, good job mate

This was not bad. But like MikroSoundBeats said, I need more kick. Otherwise. If you do that, you can play that song on the radio.

Honestly your vocals sound fine to me. They work well with music. They sound nicely mixed pronunciation is on point. Its different. Nice

I like your style a lot especially in regards to the beat you used. You know how to match the beat and make it smooth, but at the same time I don't really remember the chorus, which is bad. You want to bring a nice catchy flow. Also it sounds like you need to work on your pitch a bit. Either try using a slight auto tune with a slow speed or just practice singing. I know that you're not a singer but you had sections were you held notes and they sounded off. I like your style tho just keep working you'll get there.

I like your style a lot especially in regards to the beat you used. You know how to match the beat and make it smooth, but at the same time I don't really remember the chorus, which is bad. You want to bring a nice catchy flow. Also it sounds like you need to work on your pitch a bit. Either try using a slight auto tune with a slow speed or just practice singing. I know that you're not a singer but you had sections were you held notes and they sounded off. I like your style tho just keep working you'll get there.
Thanks for the feedback, bro! Which sections were off-pitch?

First off thx for your Feedback, Sorry for the late response
Everybody loves you is fire bro!! I like the vocals! Makes the whole beat unique.
Suggestions: 808 needs more power. I would turn "dont lie to me a" & "dont die for me" a bit down a put a megaphone effect on it. ( maybe a screamed version )

Netherthenless this beat is fire bro I like it really a lot!! We should collab bro, your raping/singing style fits great to my creepy beats ;-)

i like your vocals man. however not a big fan of the melody compositions on your vocals. You might need a melodic phrase that stands out more.
The mix is nice and the phaser effect on vocal suits perfectly.

permutations - the vocals sonically matched the beat very well, at the chorus especially. the voice you use is kinda annoying though, reminds me of lil uzi vert and not really in a good way hahaha. it sounds dope though

I like the beats and your voice, they fit well together. I wish you spit some more bars here and there tho, switched it up a bit more. Rich Chigga is awesome at fucking with the tempo, nameen? I hope you make some more aggressive type shit in the future, that'd be sick!

it's well mixed and the vocal comes through the beat clearly. not sure the vocal style fits the generic trap beat particularly, maybe try over something a bit more different rather than a bland trap beat.

Nice vox, you experiment a lot with a lot of different tones, it's a different sound. As far as the recordings, the vox seem clean, give a real melancolic feel, emo-ey, so if that's what you're going for seems u got it. Keep it up do your thing!

For the first one i would say it fit in very nicely. Maybe make it slightly more mono but that just off of my ears. Im not a pro you know haha otherwise i like that one a lot.
The second one it seemed like the vocals were a little quieter but the flow was nice!

Back