Hometown [Chance The Rapper x Kyle Feat. Kanye West Type Beat] FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

This has got a great bounce to it, man. Diggin' the vibe. The main synth sound isn't my favorite, and it is a bit repetitive imo, but it's a really nice and chill track overall. Mix seems very good as far as I can tell too. Also nice looking video too bruh, how'd you make that?

Good stuff! Check out my Nas remix when you have the time, would love some feedback on it.
Nas One Love [REMIX]

Beat has a very nice vibe very chill as well mix sounds clean I think the main synth chords would sound nicer slightly further back in the mix but thats my opinion, also you could of switched up the chords or melody to add more variation to the track but overall really nice beat.

Check out my beats.

Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

Last edited:
I like the vibes! It has a smooth city feel, but is a little jazzy. The production work is good too. the beats punches through nicely. I know melodies repeat a lot in this type of music, but I would ssay the only thing to work on is the arrangement. Take a break from the arpeggiating chords. The production and vibe is very cool tho! Big up.

Can you check out my latest? Here's the link: Spacey Hip Hop / Wave - Feedback for Feedback

Last edited:
HailCaesar Thanks for the feedback, i'm working on making my beats less repetitive! I left a comment on one of your youtube videos and also subscribed!

Back