Home Studio Session with TrillWavez and SkyHxGH

Sal_Meth

TrillWavez

Studio Session featuring Me (TrillWavez) and SkyHxgh, Working on the song now titled "Late Nights", Took about 3 hours to finish recording the track, and some more to mix/master it.
We show you a sneak peak of what an everyday home studio session looks like.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I love the videos like this. How track was made etc. Beat is dope. Love the mix, is perfect for me! Lyrics are nice too. Good job, keep it up!

Wow loved this song bro. Dope beat and video. I especially liked how the vocals sound towards the end of the song. Good work man keep it up!!!

I see nothing wrong with the beat. Really, really dope. However, I would turn down the hihats a little bit, that's it. I'm simply just not a fan of autotune so I won't speak on that but I really like this beat and the atmosphere you created. I see you're with workin' with Ableton, G. Haha

I really dislike auto tune and I think it would be better without it, but thats definitely a personal opinion. Other than that the beat is great, mix is perfect and it has a really good chill bive, good work :)

Really well done video, nice aggresive beat, could use a little melody its pretty dark, but its in my opinion, you may favour dark type.
over all I enjoyed! :D

A lot of fans of not using Autotune, i can respect that, but don't we hear it all over the radio (and internet), these days it has become normal lol

Back