Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHERRY DYNAMITE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guerrilla

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Bloomfield

The CEO
So far I've received positive feedback on my music.

Here are the ones that I've uploaded:

View attachment Bloomfield - Hub Ruins.mp3 - Old school/new school
View attachment Bloomfield - Just.mp3 - New School
View attachment Bloomfield - CHERRY DYNAMITE.mp3 - Mainstream

And here is my most recent one, with credits to Chetameister for dropping a free download to an amazing beat:

View attachment Bloomfield - Guerrilla.mp3 - New School

Hub Ruins has a decent mix and master.

I would like feedback on style, lyricism, mix and master, as well as anything else you feel like you'd like to critique me on. Hit me with some real shit. I will keep you guys up to date as usual. I have a lot of things planned, for now I want to make sure I'm doing the right things before I start making things public.

Oh, by the way, make sure yall drop a link to your thread so I can return the feedback

Stay Bloomin'

hi Bloomfield !
In Guerrilla you cold add some reverb on vocals it wold help to get brither sound. You have got cool voice to rap music.

hi Bloomfield !
In Guerrilla you cold add some reverb on vocals it wold help to get brither sound. You have got cool voice to rap music.

It has reverb, maybe I will set an automation clip and increase the reverb whenever necessary. Thanks for the feed though!

Is there a way you can put it on a private server like SoundCloud or something? Can't really download mp3s. Listened to Hub Ruins and thought it was pretty cool with the motivational message. Thought you could've raised the presence of your voice on the track. You have a nice flow, energy and rap voice. Keep it up

Back