Historical First Beat - Augustus The Great [Returning all feedback]

Ohhhkayy. Im diggin this. Nice little boom bap banger. I like that switch up. This beat gives me that organized chaotic vibe. I could hear like a tech nine on it. The mix is nice and the drums knock in a dope way. Good shit with this.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback

Thanks a lot! I left a comment on your thread. Loved your beat.

well-mixed, good sound selection, switch up sounds nice. bass provides progression within sections. i feel one thing that could be done is further modulation within sounds. for example when the reverby snare is playing a bunch of times in a row before a drum switch up could modulate pitch or have a quiet layer with other sounds over the top to give further variation.

return : female portuguese rapper, made my first song in english!! f4f

Super interesting. There are so many layers to it, yet you didn't make it muddy or anything. Really good production and solid mastering of the track. Nothing is clipping and the overall volume is really good. I absolutely love the pipes you used, super interesting. Only thing I would change is after the beginning part where it goes into that mechanical sounding part maybe try to tone that down a bit. I liked it, but I know some people might be a little turned off because it might delve into the realm of EDM a little it too much. That said, it all depends who you're marketing this towards. All in all I dig it!

Back