Hip Hop / Trap Instrumental - Celestial Vibes

Hey guys, I just posted my 2nd instrumental on youtube 10min ago! It's a hip hop / trap beat that i made in FL studio, let me know what you think! Any feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks for watching!

- YØGI BEATZ

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that this video is 4:20 long lol I think you need something on the master to glue all this together, the sounds don't seem to mesh in with each other yet. I definitely think it has potential though and this is something that is completely fixable.

Check out my mix if you get a chance ty VC Darkside by ∆ark | Free Listening on SoundCloud link to thread here

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that this video is 4:20 long lol I think you need something on the master to glue all this together, the sounds don't seem to mesh in with each other yet. I definitely think it has potential though and this is something that is completely fixable.

Check out my mix if you get a chance ty VC Darkside by ∆ark | Free Listening on SoundCloud link to thread here

deltadark has a good point...mine is same with him...

other than the mixing it's great!..ur drums is good ,the melody is nice and bell etc..

if u got time :
Experimental type beats [Chill/Sad] F4F

Thanks for the feedback guys! I often get comments on my mixing, and honestly i dont have much experience with mixing and mastering but I will definitely work on it!

I checked out your beats, and here's what i have to say:
deltadark: Listened to your first two songs in the mix, they're both great! The first one, i felt that the vocals/dialogues you threw in were kinda overdone and are distracting from the actual beat (i think its better to keep these dialogues short, so it doesnt take too much away from the instrumental). There was alot of build up noise in the 2nd half of the beat, but its still a pretty nice techno beat! Really enjoyed the 2nd beat, its a chill relaxing beat, rlly liked the voices that came in at around 4:45. Good use of short dialogue clips in this one, and i liked the ambient noises that came in here and there! Your beat's are constantly changing up throughout which is very good, it never seems repetitive and theres always new things going on, good work man! Keep it up :) (Btw i don't listen to this type of music very often, so dont take my criticism to heart! and 420 ftw ;D)

mrascal: Very relaxing, cruising vibe given off from your beat, almost like a lofi beat! Love the faint vocals you put in, really added to the song forsure, and that snare sound is really cool! I can hear the hi-hats very very slightly, you probably intended that, but i would prefer it to be louder as they can barely be heard! Does seem the song was cut a bit short, but other than that it was nice man! Keep grinding, and keep working!

Last edited:
You have great potential. Like the other stated work on mixing and mastering. I'd also like to add that you should work on SOUND DESIGN. You need to select or make sounds that compliment each other. Other than that The arrangement and drum pattern is great.

Return FeedBack HERE

Back