Hip Hop Instrumental "The Truth" (F4F)

primeXample

I'd appreciate if you guys could leave a youtube comment and tell me what you like or don't like. You can check out some other tracks on my page if you like what you hear.

I plan to do weekly uploads, not just instrumentals but behind the beat and maybe just some vlogs.

Let me know what you think.

Feedback is always returned.

Thanks

I think the beat gets a little too repetitive. Gotta spice things up add more sample chops every 4 bars or instruments to it. The drums sound knocking though man. The vocal chops are cool too but I just think more should be added somehow.

Here's mine

Last edited:
Good old school beat you have made! I think this beat can be better after 0:15 seconds! Maybe you could paste a extra melody in this part! The Main Chourse is good!!I subscribed to your channel and liked your video. To return the favor, please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel. I would appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koHs667Yqqo

I think that nice, good beginning part making it different from usual. Good sampling recort, only think that you could play different kicks patterns sometimes to make a even better melodic. Perhaps you can improve the hi-hats game play too, think its too simple. You got a good sample there, there still ways to make this beat better. Hope to help. Would you review one of my beats in this topic here? www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/sweet-summer-doce-ver-o-beat-f4f-522073/

Back