hip hop instrumental attempt F4F F4F

Tomzovic

hey, its been a long time since i created some hip hop beat so here is it, dont forget to drop links to your music so i can return feedback :)

I'm gonna have to agree with @Rahbeats the arrangement is kind of all over, but try to bring everything in the mix up a little. Except the horn of course. The strings are good too. If you want to collab i'm down to work on something with ya and put you in my network.

Come take a look at my beat. It's pretty chill with that kickback vibe to it.

https://soundcloud.com/kidkarma3/c1ouds

I fvck with this very different I like that drum pattern/bounce. I would dirty up the drums a bit especially the snare and the hat.... Arrangement wise I would start off with that dope string section and then go into the other part and cycle back and forth between the two..,that string is a strong melodic idea and I think it will grab the listener if u start off with it...this is dope tho homie some great ideas in there

thanks guys for feedback! ofcourse i checked ur stuff too,, yeah arrangement could help i agree with u :) peace

nice jazzy vibe to this one. i def like this. the drums could have been a bit more gritty but thats just my taste. nice work!

That melody is definitely tough. I also like the over all rhythmic feel of the track. I definitely agree about dirtying up the drums though. You can achieve some real grit through parallel compression and distortion that would add a nice edge to the track. Overall, a nice beat.

It is very interesting. I like the jazz feeling also but like the other ppl mentioned it, I think better arrangement would make this much doper.

Back