[HIP HOP] Foundation

LDKitz

Whassup... i got another beat for y'all , i hope this time u don't sleep on it , like y'all did on my last beat :sigh:..
I rly need feedback for the production , i dont have a damn studio so its rly difficult for me to get a clean listen ( if u know what i mean ).

Leave some feedback if u like this one.

Peace.

This beat is on point. The base is on point, and the drums bang. The only thing I'll do is change it up a little, and add another verse/chorus to it because it gets repetitive. But other than that, this beat is sauce!!!

Good job my dude!!

I feel your pain my brother. Until I cop these studio monitors I've been mixing my stuff using headphones. Hopefully next month I'll be able to cop some decent speakers so I'm not running back and forth to the car back to the daw to SoundCloud and back again. My soundcloud has turned into a mix test page.

As for these beat, it's clean. The chops remind me of premier of course. The drums sound nice but could use a little more of a punch, but that's just my taste on this type of track. If anything else, it sounds like something that's been done before over and over again.
But hey, that's not necessarily a bad thing when trying to learn this craft. It means that you're getting the techniques down. So congrats on that bro.

I think the next step would be to find your sound. Overall, nice work homie. If you could check out my latest post, I'd appreciate it.

New Boom Bap Beat Feedback for Feedback

Back