Hip-hop beat w/ singing

Love the variation with your melodies, you did a great job mixing to complement the singer's voice. Is James Knucks your partner in crime or something? Really like his voice. Plus you had a collab with Talib Kweli?? Producer goals right there. I gave you a like and follow on your soundcloud, looking forward to more.

Here's an older beat of mine that needs some cleaning up, maybe you can throw a few pointers at me.
[F4F] Russ | Drake type beat - Pressure [SUB4SUB]

Oh, and welcome to futureproducers.com!! :cool:

Last edited:
Love the variation with your melodies, you did a great job mixing to complement the singer's voice. Is James Knucks your partner in crime or something? Really like his voice. Plus you had a collab with Talib Kweli?? Producer goals right there. I gave you a like and follow on your soundcloud, looking forward to more.

Here's an older beat of mine that needs some cleaning up, maybe you can throw a few pointers at me.
[F4F] Russ | Drake type beat - Pressure [SUB4SUB]

Oh, and welcome to futureproducers.com!! :cool:

Thanks! Followed back. James is a buddy of mine that used to sing in a band i was with for years and we still vibe well, he just happens to be able to lay down on most of the things I write. Yeah i did, I got to co-produce a track off of Beatnick&K-salaam's album that featured him. Also, your track is sweet. Other than the guitar being out of tune i think it's nice, the sliding bass is cool.

Last edited:
Back