Hip Hop Beat with a twist - "Venom" Prod. Luminosity

Very mature stuff if your only 15, very jazzy and expressive i like it! Only thing is the music suddenly cuts out at 2.55, if its intentional then maybe just smooth it over with some reverb as it seemed a bit too intense, the mix is a little too trebly, maybe just take out 1 or 2db of mids in an eq with a wide q and it will sound lush :cool:

Very mature stuff if your only 15, very jazzy and expressive i like it! Only thing is the music suddenly cuts out at 2.55, if its intentional then maybe just smooth it over with some reverb as it seemed a bit too intense, the mix is a little too trebly, maybe just take out 1 or 2db of mids in an eq with a wide q and it will sound lush :cool:

Thanks man, yeah it was intentional I was getting lazy at the end of it haha, thank you for your pointers though. They help.

Yooo this is dope man really dope! the drums cud of blend the drums and meldoies a bit.. for me i was thinking as it has a sad or horror like sounds to it it cud of sounds more like that in the mix wtih a lil processing.But it still dope as is!! i love the way how u keep it interesting . U really hv an ear for music. I respect that! Like i said dope track keep up the dope work!

the melody is fantastic, the layers combine very well together and it's a great construction generally. however, i don't feel as much care was given to the drums, i think the kick pattern needs a bit of work, it doesnt fit with the melodies too well after the first bar in every loop of the melody. try creating more congruence between the kick and the piano. another rhythmic element could help make the drums align with the melody better.

the melody is fantastic, the layers combine very well together and it's a great construction generally. however, i don't feel as much care was given to the drums, i think the kick pattern needs a bit of work, it doesnt fit with the melodies too well after the first bar in every loop of the melody. try creating more congruence between the kick and the piano. another rhythmic element could help make the drums align with the melody better.

Thanks man, I was feeling exactly the same. Drums and rhythm as a whole is something I've been trying to work on and these pointers help a lot. Thanks again dude.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

wow 15? wish I was ever this good . dope beat man like the haunting sounds . love the guitar . mix could use little work . but im feeling it keep it up https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/new-mixtape-done-check-out-f4f-450528/

Thanks man haha, yeah I'm getting studio monitors soon, should help. Checking your mixtape now.

this is musical beat and it's so good you doing well in the mixed! i love it!

Back