''Higher Power'' Chill HipHop Beat (prod.by J.Bless Beats)

Hm. That melody is dope. At first I was thinking the person above me was a little off base. Listening to it, they might be right, it sounds like it may need something underneath helping drive this beat. The melody is dope, and the drums are nice. Something underneath might help really make this beat into something REALLY great, like a pad, or an atmosphere type sound. I do disagree with the 808, I don't think it needs that.

If you get a second, https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/stand-rain-feedback4feedback-535962/

Yes guys, I was thinking about that, adding a nice bassline to it, it all sounded too busy so in the end I thought fuck it, I leave it simple as it is. Thanks for opinions, I really appreciate it. And Boadie Beats imma check your beat out!

Peace!

I really liked this.. Great vibe to it, I liked the samples too. Maybe a little reverb washout on them near the edges to have them sound like they are melting into the beat? Would have to be tested.. Also, I agree a bit with the other comments. A simple sub sound or very light pad may work.. you don't have to make it complicated.. Could just take the base notes of each section and run it out over 4 bars, with a little variety or so.. Would just give it something to 'sit' on.. But even so I really enjoyed it, and also think simplicity is better than leaving it too busy!

This has a beautiful melody, my man. I also like the drum work, but with the effect on the hi-hat, I'd make it lower pitched...or maybe lower the velocity of it. See which you like more. As simple as this beat should be [which you nailed], it just needs somethin' in that low end to play with the sub. Overall, this is great!

Check me out ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-feed-feed-guaranteed-536099/#post50050286

Yes, bro, I aggree with you, and thank you that you listened to my stuff I really appreciate that! Hihat is a little bit too much pitched, you're right. Thanks again, brother and I will definetly check out your work!

God bless you!

Thanks for stoppin by, I appreciate your opinion! I see where you're going with melting the samples in, I will keep that in mind next time samplin ;)

God bless!

Back