High-Kmkz Rap beat [French beatmaker]

highkmkz

Hi everyone, i hope i can get some constructive feedback (good or bad)​

here are some of my old beats :

My new beat :

I hope you like them

Last edited:
I liked all of your beats,especially the last one with the low piano,the drums on every beat are tight and strong,the third beat of your old works is dope too,it has an eerie vibe,no flaws,Keep it up!

I must admit, I find you used the 808 very tastefully. Usually people bring it out to the forefront, making it way too punchy, but you did a good job blending that in.

Nice stuff bro!

Let me know what you think of my stuff!

StraightAProductions | BeatStars | Beats

- A

Work on your drums bro, that really holds the whole track together. Have a listen to your favourite producers and the types of drums they lay down and get your self some new kits. Then you need to focus on your composition and probably the best way to make sure its working is get someone to record some lyrics over it. I've made some beats I didn't really like and then someone else has recorded over it and made it sound mean. Check out some of my tracks on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5duTKBDxJrev_ZKowaQ_GA/videos and let me know what you think.

801prod : sorry for beeing late ^^ I've listen to your music and i like it. post up is just crazy !!

Last edited:
New song : 140 bpm

It's my first song with my new monitoring, tell what you think please.

Last edited:
Hello producer here is a new hiphop song (mostly abstract)

If you want to sing on It contact me on soundcloud.

Thanks

Hey Guys New abstract hiphop song here :

I really enjoy myself making these 2 song I hope you will feel the same thing while listening them.

Tell me (really) what you think guys !! See you soon for a new track.

Back