Hardcore / Aggressive / Underground Beat

pgathriller

Underground hip-hop beat I finished up a couple weeks ago -- set it to some footage of a bizarre movie I came across; looking for criticism of the beat and/or the whole vibe of the beat with the video

Dude, this beat is dope and that video is weird as shit, haha! It's definitely trippy but honestly it fits with the beat well. I don't know if you made the beat with the video in mind or just put them together after the fact but they compliment each other nicely.

The percussion is nice and vinyl sounding and got some attitude. In general I think the percussion could come up a bit though, and maybe that kind of electro gritty synth could come down a bit just to balance it out.

I think that video is going to give me nightmares, so if that was your intention then good job ! :cheers:

Great job though, you got talent and a very original sound - keep it up!

Please take a listen to my latest track when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

Man this shit's hard! hahah the vid is from another planet! but the beat match greatly with it ! I laugh a lot and artisticly the beat goes hard, the mix is on point for me, even though the track is a little bit too aggressive for me! keep going !

hi,

great work, everything is on point, despite it's a bit repetitive it kept me interested, I really like the vibe. Nice sample. Keep it up.

Really weird shit mate! The hard lead brings the beat to another level,the drums hit very nice too,could see Dope D.O.D or ICP on it,the vid is messed up too,really good work,Keep it up!

Yo this sh*t is crazy! Reminded me of the synths Kno used on the Cunninlynguists track "Urutora Kaiju." While I enjoyed the main synth, some extra layering could elevate this track to something crazier. But the bass and the drums sound banging as it is already. Overall though, this is crazy af! Real good stuff.

thanks for the feedback brotha on my track! this is so trippy, it fits the beat perfect, so this is really dope work man all together as awhole. dope man real dope!

Psych'd to see so many people diggin this one! Thanks for all the positive feed everyone, glad the weird shit still works out now and then!

@pgathriller ... where on YouTube did you find that movie? I was looking for it.

Last edited:
@pgathriller ... where on YouTube did you find that movie? I was looking for it.

oh wow, looks like they took it down :/

surprising cause it was up there for a few years but I guess torrents would be the only way to snag it online for now

Back