A hard trap beat feed4feed

thicken that choir, id suggest bringing it to the front by layering a different type of reverb from your master reverb before your eq, makesure its really bright and subtle with moderate wet/dry. this beat goes HAM i love it.

I actually like your beat, I don't really love it. There's nothing really different about it, it sounds mainstream, like I've heard it before or something. But, overall, I love the percussion that you used, great job!

I actually like your beat, I don't really love it. There's nothing really different about it, it sounds mainstream, like I've heard it before or something. But, overall, I love the percussion that you used, great job!
I Co-Sign only thing else I would suggest is using a more angelic choir.

This is most definitely a nice trap joint, I like how you made it into a different type of beat interval, instead of straight forward types like most trap beats would be. But this is sick man, nice work.

Like the track man. Trap is not my style but its still good. Choirs always make it sound epic and the other instruments fit nice. Good track overall ;)

This is a decent beat it could be a little better. Add a little more instruments and it would sound good. Either than that its solid

Back