HARD TRAP Beat ~F4F~ [Young Scrimmage Beats]

Young Scrimmage

Hey guys, love this forum for all the people who are apart of this community. Would really appreciate some feedback on my newest beat I put up on sound cloud today! I would also love to hear some of your guys stuff if you want to drop it below in the replies, ill give it a check and let you know what I think!

Thanks homie! I appreciate the love! WIll look into the piano volume asap. Dig the beat you put up, got some really dope synths. Good work!

Nice piano, really like this kind of dark feelings. Kick&clap fits right and good, closed hat playing is nice and loose. Open hat fits perfectly with the rest. The acute string match's right too. Mix sounds balanced to me, nothing to change really. Mid stop is good, BPM changing too. Nice style! Could you review this dark underground beat that i made?

I like the beat jus think the piano is jus lil to loud lower it jus lol in my opinion but I love the sound big fan of piano s

Hey guys, love this forum for all the people who are apart of this community. Would really appreciate some feedback on my newest beat I put up on sound cloud today! I would also love to hear some of your guys stuff if you want to drop it below in the replies, ill give it a check and let you know what I think!

Almost nothing to complain about here man, everything fits together well, the dark chords and the synth mesh together perfectly. Drum programming is great and the hi-hat rolls are crisp af. 1:50 when it broke down was cool. I would just say make the master a little louder and give the drums more high end

Check out my latest:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/f4f-cold-ayem-freestlye-531003/

Back