Hard Rap Instrumental - "Here I Go" - F4F

Abonive

Hi.
This is my newest beat. I wont be describing it, listen and let me know what you think.

All feedback is welcomed and returned so leave your links!

And if you can do me a extra favor leave a comment and a like on youtube.

Nice beat.
Mix is ok.
I think the kick could hit harder.
And the volume of the hihats could put down a bit.
Anyway solid work. Keep it up!

good start. kinda repetitive for it's length. Put a bridge in there to add some variation.

Great man, mix is fine, altough i believe the melody may need some variation together with the drums.
Nice job

yo I love the vibe and overall feel, definitely every single element fits into the mood you went for, and that's real good in case somebody's gonna make a full song out of it with vocals. the mix is clean all the through, but I'd beef up some of the sounds. maybe the kick and main guitar/synth (the one that plays all the way through). also maybe some more reverb on the snare, but that's just personal taste. very well composed track overall though, I love the dark piano chords and strings that come in, really add to the mood and keep it from getting repetitive. good work man, keep it up.

Dope beat, i'm feeling the vibe. Not to be offensive but i'm personally pretty annoyed by your 808. The bottom end sounds real out of tune, the regular kicks are a bit out of tune but the one some tones higher is deff out of tune please revise that. I think if thats fixed it will give the full beat a solid foundation. I'm digging the mix though it's broad a lot of depth and the highs sizzle just the way i love em. The drum pattern is dope and makes my head nod like a good beat is supposed to do. It is kind of repetitive you could give it some more breaks and instrumental change ups. The sound of the keys is not my taste i would've placed it differently and broader and a bit more aggressively processed in the mix but that's just taste.

Hope this was useful man

Check out my stuff if you got time; Jazz Hip-Hop; Easy Trials, Hard Tribulations

I like this man.. I think the kick needs to be a little more punchier & clean up the low end a lil bit to open up space.. Everything else sounds good, Keep it up !

thanks for the feed !!!

I agree with what other people said about the low end its kinda got a messy sound to it but overall the beat sounds really good. Nice energy to it, i like the snare patterns with the hats. The keys sound could get kinda repetitive. Real nice overall.

Use processing, it is extremely important. Nice ideas, decent mix but you need to polish your stuff more, then you will enjoy your productions more. You also need a better 808. Simple, really. And here's how:
  • Grab a good sounding standard 808 Drum bass sound with long decay from a synthesizer (Don't try to make a bad sound sound good, you can't);
  • Compress it to your taste. Every mix is different, you can never emulate another mix completely;
  • Distort it. On Live you have Distortion, Overdrive, etc;
  • EQ it also to your taste (assume this from now on);
  • Filter what you don't need;
  • Get a subtle sine bass to go along with it (optional);

I think the track is cool, but I think all the elements need more eq ing, certain elements now sounds a bit messy and share the same frequency range. Experiment with eq on the piano and strings.

This track has good instrumentation. I like the variety and little change ups to stay interesting. Maybe take a little break from the main melody at some point. It also needs to be mixed/mastered a little better. It has a weak sound right now.

Nice track!

Here is my latest if you want to hear: Chilled out track (Feedback for Feedback)

Back