Hard 808 Trap Beat Prod. By Sol-RA FeedBack Is Appreciated and will be Returned ASAP

Love the melody, drum pattern is solid. Mix could use some work, I would definitely boost the low end quite a bit, really get that bangin bass! High end sounds pretty good, but could use a little more sharpness to it if you know what I mean. I really like your arrangement, and the buildup is sick, doesn't get repetitive either with new parts coming in. You've got a banger here man! Keep it up.
Drop some feed when you can: Pair of Dimes EP

Cool work man - good energy in the percussion and those hi hats are off the hook! I like the melody you used and the cool little steel drum sounding patch is a nice touch. I agree with some others that I think boosting that low end would be a good idea - or maybe even just saturating it quite a bit. That will give it some bite and make it really sound aggressive and take up more "space".

I'm not sure why, but there sounds to be a frequency 'hole' in the track at times to me right now. I think it could just be that the snare could use another layer to bring it more forward and give it more thickness. That will make it take up a bit more room in the mix and make it crisp.

But this has some great elements, man! I'm a fan!

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

Back