It Happens Boom Bap beat (f4f)

I dig the piano. Snare is too fat imo, shelf cutting bottom would help. Perc fills the beat nicely. Lead that plays later is out of key. The piano lays non-diatonic chord progression so you need to figure it out. With these few changes it will def sound dope with an MC, easy to flow on.

The keys are dope; the hi hats sound nice and humanized. The kick bangs in combination with that bassline, but as mentioned above the snare would benefit from having a little less low end. I wasn't feeling that synth on the hook either but that's just personal preference. Overall very dope I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Very nice beat the drums sound nice and human the piano used is very nice too, you could of maybe added a small amount of delay on it imo but the synth that comes in later sounds out of key and doesn't fit well in the track. I would remove it or find a new sound and put it in the correct key but other than that nice smooth boom bap beat.

Check out my channel.
YouTube

Ahhh man, you gotta change the key for that synth that comes in around 1:00! Other then that...it's beautiful. Simplicity at its finest. You got a new subscriber from me homie, return the favor if you don't mind!

Back