Halloween Trap Beat ? (F4F)

Wow, I love the way everything comes together in this. The snare roll is perfect for the mood of the track. How do you get your image in the video to move like that?

this is nice! but if you bring up the drums up a lil bit and super 808 would be great ..idk...but its just my opinion..and that is ur music..keep up the good work!!

cheers :)

Thanks for checking it out and giving some feedback! I have a problem with my ears at the moment! So determining how much low end there is, is proving a bit difficult at the moment lol So you are more than likely right! Thanks again ;)

I love this beat, it's dark but still very melodic - done in such a way to complement the atmosphere of the beat. It's a bit repetitive though, that's my only critique. But I have nothing else to add, it's pretty much perfect as it is.

Feedback on this, please Baba (F4F)

Extremely clean beat. I didn't really enjoy the portamento slide in the bass. This is probably something that only applies to my taste, but maybe take the kicks you have and paste the midi into your bass to have separation and unity with your kick and bass. Other than that, dope stuff!

I love this beat, it's dark but still very melodic - done in such a way to complement the atmosphere of the beat. It's a bit repetitive though, that's my only critique. But I have nothing else to add, it's pretty much perfect as it is.

Feedback on this, please Baba (F4F)

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate the comments, will defiantly keep the advice of it being repetitive in mind for future instrumentals!

Extremely clean beat. I didn't really enjoy the portamento slide in the bass. This is probably something that only applies to my taste, but maybe take the kicks you have and paste the midi into your bass to have separation and unity with your kick and bass. Other than that, dope stuff!

Thanks! I appreciate you listening and providing some feedback!

Gude,

it really fits the halloween theme! Its mysterious and dark, great vibe, chris! The mix sounds good (but to be honest i can't comment on that in detail, since i got a cold at the moment and can't fully trust my ears). Still I like it!

If you got a minute, check my new beat: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *River* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

I have a cold as well lol I didnt trust my ears when I mixed this haha thanks for the comments and feedback though, I appreciate it! Gonna stop by your beat!

Production is definitely on point. For me its a bit too clean but i guess thats the essence of trap music

Back