H.E.R./Drake/SZA type beat - F4F

Vocal sample is dope. I like how you used the LPF effect on the first half of the verse. Love the switch up on the hook. Very vibey beat. Great job fam!

Last edited:
Yeah, that goes hard. Really nice sound selection, has a more organic/vinyl quality too it. Can be turned up without any problems. That talking lead panned right is really dope but I feel it could be low passed or the verse, may take the attention from vocals to it - unless that's what you want. I like you how combined Drake's sound with Future Bass vibes. Great stuff.

Mycelial Cords - Keep Going | Kendrick Lamar x Aesop Rock

Man I'm such a fan of these type of Chixtape joints, you killed that sample straight up, the bassline's on point as well. I love htat melody on the lead but I would have done more to that sound mixing wise. Loving this one man you got my follow.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Returning FeedBack.

This is different and I can definitely hear SZA on this. IMo I think the mix could use some work in regards to the Bass line. It didn't seem balanced to me. That is my only criticism. Everything else is GREAT. Keep it up bro.

Back