Guitar Hip Hop Beat - Feedback for feedback - F.4.F 100%

Really chill vibes from this. Im diggin those melodies, and the chorus part sounds really awsome dude. Cool stuff, nothing bad to say about it

Very nice sounding guitar I really like it, the drums are nice to but I'm not really feeling the snare with the reverb on it I would turn the reverb down or use a different snare on this beat to I think a clean sharp snare with a subtle amount of reverb would sound really nice on this but thats the only thing I would tweak the rest is really nice & thanks for the feedback on my track.

I love the beat! got a hispanic feel to it. I could see Daddy Yankee rapping to it haha. The reverb works especially on the clap but tone it down a bit on the snare. The guitar riff that comes in later is a great addition good job my man!

Last edited:
Gotta agree with a lot of these guys. That guitar part is killer. I would maybe even turn up that little vocal sample if I were you. It's at a nice volume if you want it to be subtle, but making it stand out a bit wouldn't hurt. Also, that lead guitar over the acoustic... Perfect! That lead part pops like shaken can of soda. The only other thing I would say is that it went on for a really long time without much variation. Yeah, you broke it down a few times, let the claps carry the beat, but idk. I would either shorten the beat as a whole or add some sort of variation in there. Overall, really well put together, really clean, really professional. A+ job!

returning feed. like everyone else said, this is dope!! the guitar is perfect. Honestly, i think you could sell this to an advertising agency or something like that. this is the type of beats they put on promotional videos

Mix already sounds dope. Are those two different guitars panned hard right and left? This is really clean fam really diggin the vybe. I could hear this in a film production or even just to jam to. Good job over-all fam no complaints. The hook is fire too btw!

Back