grimey trap beat f4f

I think the overall instrumentation was done very well, especially fitting that background. The distortion of the bass I think might of been a little heavy, wasn't a fan of it myself. But I can see the appeal.

All the way up played next, and oddly enough I like the bass in this one. Not sure if it is the same amount of distortion or not but maybe in doses I dig it! haha. Anyways, and oh, I love the drums in all the way up too! And the break in the middle! Which reminds me, that was one other thing about Knee Deep, is I felt the bass break came at a weird place. Or I was wondering, why there? Maybe some more instrumentation or a little bit different rhythm beat in that section would change that? Or it could have been me, maybe I was deep in thought when the break hit and then it surprised me! But overall I think some pretty well done tracks, 'told u' too!

Bass was cool but needs a sub, meaning a sine wave or something underneath whatever that was, maybe a saw wave, and then EQed or filtered to remove the annoying buzz at the top. That buzz can be cool when used right but it has to fit into the rest of the song and I feel like it popped out too much making it seem almost unintentional. Also I'd say switch it up a little, I get that it's a trap beat but I think that it still needs some more movement/change through out the beat to keep the listened intrigued

Back