grimey slow banger... F4F

Super nasty synth sound, I love it. Even though it's subtle, I thought the cymbal really tied it all together, keeping it organic and providing a nice quiet background ambience.

like the dark vibes but it gets a bit repetitive to be honest, could down with a break down some where imo. f4f?

This deffo has the dark scary vibe that synth is nice too, great job only thing I can say is it was a lil repetitive, you could add in some new sounds or remove some to switch it up.

Check out some of the beats on my Youtube. Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

like the dark vibes but it gets a bit repetitive to be honest, could down with a break down some where imo. f4f?
thx, i disagree lol, i just like the ambience n dark vibe, something simple. cool beat in ur sig man, u need to get your drums out a lot more, they don't have a lot of presence, also the melody is kinda boring, just my honest opinion.

This deffo has the dark scary vibe that synth is nice too, great job only thing I can say is it was a lil repetitive, you could add in some new sounds or remove some to switch it up.

Check out some of the beats on my Youtube. Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

thx for your input man. i listenen to the drake meek mill beat.. definitely a banger bro. drums crack, the choir type melody that comes in is dope and it has nice empty breakdown. good work man

Last edited:
Dope synths. Track is exactly as described and I mess with those eerie type tracks no doubt. I agree that it may need a breakdown but if that's not really what you're going for on a shorter track like this I don't think keeping the foundation the same throughout is an issue. Might be a different story if this were a 5 minute long track haha.

Good work overall bro.

Dope synths. Track is exactly as described and I mess with those eerie type tracks no doubt. I agree that it may need a breakdown but if that's not really what you're going for on a shorter track like this I don't think keeping the foundation the same throughout is an issue. Might be a different story if this were a 5 minute long track haha.

Good work overall bro.

thx man. i hear what u say. if this turned out to be a longer track i would change it. i mean, if i recorded with someone i would change it, it's just the skeleton for now i guess.. dope beat with the screw in your sig, really love that sound. good job with that, i love grimey 808 beats.

Back