Grimey Hip hop beat F4F

Your pads are legit, I'm digging your track, hella groovy and atmospheric. Mix sounds pretty dope too

In the intro I think it sounds a little clunky with that little break straight into the main beat, and your transitions are pretty abrupt, other than that this a pretty sweet track, keep it up man!

Your pads are legit, I'm digging your track, hella groovy and atmospheric. Mix sounds pretty dope too

In the intro I think it sounds a little clunky with that little break straight into the main beat, and your transitions are pretty abrupt, other than that this a pretty sweet track, keep it up man!
Yea that was kind of by design I wanted it to feel like rage building and disconnecting and then snap. I made the main loop right after I was locked up on some bullshit possession charge and I was in that mind set. Thanks for checking me out.

haha awesome intro!! mmmm damn!!! that drop tho haha shit bangs! is that your voice looped or a samp? that was bomb dude sorry I missed it haha!!

Last edited:
Man this is grimey as hell! You definitely caught that vibe,that hard lead is absolutely dope and the backing pad is awesome,that clock-sounding stuff around the 50 second mark is very creepy too,very clean mix too,Keep it up!

haha awesome intro!! mmmm damn!!! that drop tho haha shit bangs! is that your voice looped or a samp? that was bomb dude sorry I missed it haha!!

haha appreciate it. yea I recorded that bong hit and me making noises then chopped it up in maschine and looped it.

The main sound and melody is grimey for sure, but I think your choice of percussion and vocal samples were what made this stand out for me. Also great choice on using your own voice as a percussive element, it really added to the overall eerie vibe of the track. I don't think I have much else to add, unfortunately. I thought this was dope.

Greetings.

I love the grunge infusion here. Nice glitch placement as well. The grimy elements are minimal to me, but complimenting. The engineering is well done here. Just when that falling synth begins to begin to become repetitive, you take it out nicely. The mood here is also very thick and dark. Keep this going.

Please return the feedback on a new travel from TUVM here: Lotus of The Kundalini (कुण्डलिनी)

- TTT

i like this dark minimalist vibe, is that you hitting a bong in the intro lmao? vocal sample sounds dope and the mix is clean.

Back