Grime Instrumental "Warzone" (Think Stormzy) F4F 100%

MessyBeatz

Whats your thoughts on this one?

Hows the overall beat?
Hows the mix?
Who can YOU hear on this?
What would you change/done different?

Post your detailed feedback in this thread along with your link and I will return the feed. (if wanted)

Would be really helpful if you could like and comment on the actual YouTube video & I will return a comment on your SoundCloud or Youtube.

Thank you.

Last edited:
First off I'm a big fan of the visual effects. I could hear someone like Danny Brown spazzing on this.

Mix is clean especially on the bass end. Commented on the YT vid too so no worries.

Yeah dude, the video effects are pretty tight. That snare and bass sound you have going really drive the track. I'd maybe even turn the snare up just a hair so it shines through even more. I know it's really just us producers that nerd out over drums but I really think that thing is golden, it sounds dope. I thought the strings were a little too reverby for me but I love the eq work on them throughout the entire track. Anyways, solid stuff with a great energy and arrangement. Nice work man!

Here's a link if you'd like to return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

First off I'm a big fan of the visual effects. I could hear someone like Danny Brown spazzing on this.

Mix is clean especially on the bass end. Commented on the YT vid too so no worries.

I agree with you about hearing Danny Brown on this... good shout man. And thanks for the feedback.

This is cool, really clean and well mixed. Good job. The main melody is cool, and the drums are nice too. That snare is pretty nice! I'd like to hear Ludacris over this, to be completely honest. That quick flow he has would murder this. Good job!

Thanks for the feedback and sub bro.... would be interesting to hear Luda on this and since you mentioned fast flow, maybe Busta too.

Yeah dude, the video effects are pretty tight. That snare and bass sound you have going really drive the track. I'd maybe even turn the snare up just a hair so it shines through even more. I know it's really just us producers that nerd out over drums but I really think that thing is golden, it sounds dope. I thought the strings were a little too reverby for me but I love the eq work on them throughout the entire track. Anyways, solid stuff with a great energy and arrangement. Nice work man!

Thank you dude, I've had many complements on the drums selected to use in this beat (which have been available in a sample pack on my site for over a year now) [shameless plug, forgive me] haha.

When I originally made the beat the strings had the most smallest amount of reverb BUT you know when you are just not happy with the sound.. I had one of them situations.

I ended up duplicating the strings > reversing them > putting tons of reverb on them > then have them waaaaaay back in the mix. I could have probably eased up a little bit but spent too much time on this one already.

Thanks to you all for the feedback and I have returned feed to you.

Back