Grime Instrumental F4F

Nice to hear a grime beat don't usually get these on here and the ones that do are usually just a trap beats but onto the beat now. I think this is dope sound selection and drums are on fire and nice use of FX in the beat the mix sounds very clean and the beat is structured very well with a lot of variation to keep listeners and artist interested, the switch up is dope it allows a artist to experiment with their flow and changes the vibe of the beat would be nicer if it was a lil longer imo.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Pretty chill beat but from my understanding grime is not meant to relax someone, the trumpets should have come in wayyyy earlier.
look bro the beat is weak you need to be thinking how can i make this shit HARD, try messing around with grime acapellas when producing your beats so you can see how it would work with an actual artist, that's the best way In My Opinion to ensure your track is DOPE

your feedback in return goes here
[F4F] tha devil popped the switch - TRuNK ThUMPER

Pretty chill beat but from my understanding grime is not meant to relax someone, the trumpets should have come in wayyyy earlier.
look bro the beat is weak you need to be thinking how can i make this shit HARD, try messing around with grime acapellas when producing your beats so you can see how it would work with an actual artist, that's the best way In My Opinion to ensure your track is DOPE

your feedback in return goes here
[F4F] tha devil popped the switch - TRuNK ThUMPER

That's like saying all classical music is relaxing.

Back