Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

I dig both beats, especially the synths. Tones are on point, but I'd like to hear a longer loop to keep me interested in the whole song. Or one way to do is to keep the main loop repeating itself 3-5 times, then come in with another loop for like 5-6 seconds, and then return to the main loop of the beat. Know what I mean?

I dig both beats, especially the synths. Tones are on point, but I'd like to hear a longer loop to keep me interested in the whole song. Or one way to do is to keep the main loop repeating itself 3-5 times, then come in with another loop for like 5-6 seconds, and then return to the main loop of the beat. Know what I mean?

I def feel what you're saying, thanks for the feedback man I'll take it into account when I start cookin up again.

thats a super catchy hook for sure:victory: and the a beat is super slick this track is nasty especially when you change your flow up very cool

thats a super catchy hook for sure:victory: and the a beat is super slick this track is nasty especially when you change your flow up very cool

Thanks for the feedback, I've also seen you liked the track on Soundcloud I appreciate that a lot fr God bless you keep workin on your craft !

I listened to the first beat. Very solid beat for sure. I like the trippy echoey sound to the melody in the background. It sounds pretty well mixed too. The rapper is good too. Pretty sick track. I left a like and a comment.

I listened to the first beat. Very solid beat for sure. I like the trippy echoey sound to the melody in the background. It sounds pretty well mixed too. The rapper is good too. Pretty sick track. I left a like and a comment.

Thanks for stoppin by brother, and to you as well thank you for taking the time to show love on Souncloud. Have a blessed day !

f* with both the beat mans they are hard, The ambient sounds in the first one work really well.

Second beat got a real Travis Scott feel really dig it man, the reverse synth is perfect man you got my like and follow

f* with both the beat mans they are hard, The ambient sounds in the first one work really well.

Second beat got a real Travis Scott feel really dig it man, the reverse synth is perfect man you got my like and follow

Thanks for you time bro appreciate the love, more coming soon !

dope shit my man! i think the vocals are a bit dirty, the drums could have more punch too, especially on gamma blues, a better mix and this will be bangers, keep it up brother!

those tracks are sick. beats are fire, mix is great. Really enjoyed "Forgive them Father". This rapper has a ton of a talent too. Look forward to hearing more of this project, keep it up!

Listened to both tracks my fav one is "Forgive Them Farther" it was more lyrical & the vox were more clear but both tracks are dope, great work on the production as well both beats are fire imo the mix is clean on both tracks every instrument/sound can be heard clearly and there's enough room for the main vox to stand out in the mix but the vox on the first track was a lil dirty, the rapper is skilled as well I liked he Travis Scott vibe on the 2nd track overal great tracks.

Both beats sounds hard bro. Great Job. Just returning the feedback. I have no complaints, which means you are well on your way.

those tracks are sick. beats are fire, mix is great. Really enjoyed "Forgive them Father". This rapper has a ton of a talent too. Look forward to hearing more of this project, keep it up!

Thanks a lot man, and he definitely does. Like I said if you like what you hear stay tuned for the full project, once again thanks for the love !

Back