Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

That Gamma Blue joint is dope... The groove of it was nice, the artist did his thang, I dig the hook too...

Yo I peeped both, and both joint are hard. The production is solid, the lyrics are up to par for the genre, the whole package sounds really professional.
It sounds up to par with what’s hot right now. To be honest, the whole trap thing isn’t really my cup of tea one hundred percent of the time though. It’s gotta be something a little different and stylistically original to keep my attention.
That’s just me though. Like I said, this is what’s hot right now. My only criticism is that it sounds so familiar to me. The production sounds like something I’ve heard before, the bars sound a little like Kendrick on a trap beat a little.
That being said, doing something brand new and groundbreaking isn’t an easy task to accomplish. I’m far from it myself. You guys are much closer to mastering your craft than I, do props to you.
Overall I salute you. Both tracks I listened to are DOPE to say the least. I liked them both on SoundCloud. Keep doing your thing, and best of luck to you bro.

Back