Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Thanks

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Sign in to disable this ad
    Aye beautiful people just wanted to let you hear 2 first singles from my upcoming collab EP with rapper/recording artist PRKR. Feel free to drop feedback and leave links so I can do the same !

BEST KEPT SECRET !

Gamma Blues : YouTube

Gamma Blues (Prod. by Gotham) by PRKR | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Forgive Them Father : YouTube

Forgive Them Father (Prod. by Gotham x Droppecy) by PRKR | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Last edited by makingofgotham; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:21 AM.

Thanks
    I dig both beats, especially the synths. Tones are on point, but I'd like to hear a longer loop to keep me interested in the whole song. Or one way to do is to keep the main loop repeating itself 3-5 times, then come in with another loop for like 5-6 seconds, and then return to the main loop of the beat. Know what I mean?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReachForPeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReachForPeach View Post
    I dig both beats, especially the synths. Tones are on point, but I'd like to hear a longer loop to keep me interested in the whole song. Or one way to do is to keep the main loop repeating itself 3-5 times, then come in with another loop for like 5-6 seconds, and then return to the main loop of the beat. Know what I mean?
    I def feel what you're saying, thanks for the feedback man I'll take it into account when I start cookin up again.

Thanks
    thats a super catchy hook for sure and the a beat is super slick this track is nasty especially when you change your flow up very cool

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HEADCUTTA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADCUTTA View Post
    thats a super catchy hook for sure and the a beat is super slick this track is nasty especially when you change your flow up very cool
    Thanks for the feedback, I've also seen you liked the track on Soundcloud I appreciate that a lot fr God bless you keep workin on your craft !

Thanks
    I listened to the first beat. Very solid beat for sure. I like the trippy echoey sound to the melody in the background. It sounds pretty well mixed too. The rapper is good too. Pretty sick track. I left a like and a comment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustusTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    I listened to the first beat. Very solid beat for sure. I like the trippy echoey sound to the melody in the background. It sounds pretty well mixed too. The rapper is good too. Pretty sick track. I left a like and a comment.
    Thanks for stoppin by brother, and to you as well thank you for taking the time to show love on Souncloud. Have a blessed day !

Thanks
    f* with both the beat mans they are hard, The ambient sounds in the first one work really well.

Second beat got a real Travis Scott feel really dig it man, the reverse synth is perfect man you got my like and follow

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SPDY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SPDY View Post
    f* with both the beat mans they are hard, The ambient sounds in the first one work really well.

Second beat got a real Travis Scott feel really dig it man, the reverse synth is perfect man you got my like and follow
    Thanks for you time bro appreciate the love, more coming soon !

Thanks
    dope beats for sure. I liked the second one the most Nice reverse effect on it!!

Thread Information