Gone Away(Slow, deep rap beat)[F4F]

Thanks for the response but it was meant to have an old style sound. I was going for something that didn't sound so modern. It seems like everyone does that.

Opened the two links for helping the views. Drums elements fit's well together, i like the closed hat & snare & kick first combination, perhaps the closed could be a little more played by the way. Another open hat could help you too, or some kind of shake to fill the empty spaces. Try including some secondary synth to help the main melody. Vibe is interesting, mix sounds balanced but think there's ways to improve a little bit. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Opened the two links for helping the views. Drums elements fit's well together, i like the closed hat & snare & kick first combination, perhaps the closed could be a little more played by the way. Another open hat could help you too, or some kind of shake to fill the empty spaces. Try including some secondary synth to help the main melody. Vibe is interesting, mix sounds balanced but think there's ways to improve a little bit. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Thanks man and ya ill try to add more elements next time, just wasn't sure if it would sound to busy. and ya I'll check it out right now!

Back