God Like Potential - F4F

Cool intro. Those drums came in and went a totally different direction than I expected haha. Cool shit, nice vibe on this one man. That little melody is cool. The switch up is different too, during the chorus. It's like.. organized noise or something, it's random but makes total sense is the best way I can describe it. Good job!

I'd love to hear your feedback on mine! I would appreciate it!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...o-hiding-place-returning-all-feedback-536181/

Love what you did with the sample, I like how you can tell they're chopped gives it a raw, human feel. Drums are absolutely knockin and the way everything transitioned into the hook really grabbed my attention, it's like I wasnt sure whether I liked it but after a few listens I was like damn this is really unique !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

Dope mix bro. I really like the vibe to that intro. Idk if that was one sample or multiple elements but they mixed very well. When the beat dropped that bass got me! Good shit on this bro. Had that classic feel to it and the drum chops/breaks were clean as well. Nice textures with your mix. I could really see someone like Cole or another conscious rapper on here. Keep it up man!!

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

Cool intro. Those drums came in and went a totally different direction than I expected haha. Cool shit, nice vibe on this one man. That little melody is cool. The switch up is different too, during the chorus. It's like.. organized noise or something, it's random but makes total sense is the best way I can describe it. Good job!

I'd love to hear your feedback on mine! I would appreciate it!
No Hiding Place (Returning ALL feedback)

thank man glad u like it such a high compliment i comparing it to organized noise sound merry christmas sir

Back