Get Out - Drake type - F4F

This is dope i'm feeling this beat great instrumentation I think for the sounds that come in first with the vox sample I could here Drake
on those sounds but the more dreamy sounds that come in on the switch up they don't give off a Drake vibe also if the drums sounded more modern with a more modern pattern it would have more of a Drake vibe, but overall dope beat.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Playboi Carti x Yung Bans x Famous Dex Type Beat (Melodic) [F4F]

I played this pretty loud, your drums seriously fucking knock man. I love them, from the sounds to the actual drum programming - especially the fills. Your sound selection in this is flawless, nothing sounds out of place at all. This beat has me somehow feeling hyped and chilled all at the same time. Too dope man, absolute banger.

Would love your thoughts on my new song/video:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...will-return-all-feedback-546047/#post50090198

i think it is a bit too upbeat for a drake thing, but i can hear someone like logic or someone spitting straight bars over it. i like the drums and the detuned sample sound. The change sounds more like drake with them bubbly synths etc. Keep it up man, it's good. Here's my thing see what u think; Forgive Me - Outss

couldn't find anything on soundcloud about get out drake type. Soundcloud banner links do not work for me for some flidging reason.

Back