Genre Bending (Feedback for Feedback 100%)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Give me your detailed thoughts on this track.

Comments on SoundCloud preferred!

Drop your links so I can return the feedback!

Yoooo this is dope fam! Forreal, I can definitely feel out the different genres on this one. You got talent fam. It sounds like a orchestral, pharrell type beat good work fam forreal.

Thanks so much for your comments! Feedback returned!

Keep the comments coming! Comments on sound cloud preferred

Awesome track man. I do agree with the above poster though about the kick, kind of made it lack a bit of rhythm. I also would've maybe added a bit more high pass to that intro piano, but that's just me. Good shit man.

damn dude this was triumphant music! good job I could def hear what you did with the genres. This more than deserves to be in a epic film score. good vibes and great energy! I agree, I wouldnt have minded a kick in the mix but quality track. no improvements to think of otherwise

heres my thread for feedback when you get a chance thanks!

Wow, thank you so much!

Feedback returned to all of you! Keep feedback coming!

Comments on SoundCloud preferred when possible

First, the intro piano is beautiful. I thought I was listening to some Alicia Keys for a second. The only thing that was off for me was from 0:47 - 1:02 there was too much going on. It was a bit cluttered. But I have to say, right after that when the snare/clap came in, I found myself bobbing my head. Kudos to you for doing something different. Keep it up fam!

Dude I always love your beats. We talk on facebook every once in a while and I always follow your musical progress and announcements. I'm happy to hear this new stuff from you - it really sounds awesome!

I love the cinematic vibe, and then when it drops in I was just grooving out! Keep it up!

Please check out my latest beat when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/new-smooth-beat-lifetime-516732/

Cheers!

Means a lot! Thank you!

First, the intro piano is beautiful. I thought I was listening to some Alicia Keys for a second. The only thing that was off for me was from 0:47 - 1:02 there was too much going on. It was a bit cluttered. But I have to say, right after that when the snare/clap came in, I found myself bobbing my head. Kudos to you for doing something different. Keep it up fam!

Big thanks for the critique!

You did your thing as usual , you have your own style and this is a good thing . I can picture this in a movie no doubt . Sound very professional and like the direction you took for this one . Keep it up man and thanks for the feed on my thread .

You did your thing as usual , you have your own style and this is a good thing . I can picture this in a movie no doubt . Sound very professional and like the direction you took for this one . Keep it up man and thanks for the feed on my thread .

Thanks a lot!

Back