Galaxy gardens - f4f

Super dope out of space chill vibes I also dig the switch ups added very nice got nothing else to say other than this is clean.

Pretty unique beat here with great use of interesting sounds that still feels very chill. I really like the stark contrast in the vibes created by the melody of the instrumental and with the mechanical drums pouncing away. Great beat, honestly!

Feedback on this please A Painless Death [F4F]

Last edited:
These are some punchy drums to couple with that harp flip I like it. I'm digging that switch up with the snaps too bro. Just dope overall nice work.

oooo thats some waaaavy stuff right there bro. I like that alot. I can see so many directions this track can go. Mix is pretty nice too imo. That harp or whatever that is, got me mesmerized. Good stuff bro keep it up. I dropped a sound if you can give some feedback. Dropped another sound... Thoughts?

I liked the melody and the airy/spacy vibes. The change-up/second melody was good too.

I think the drums were aight but my issue that the drums and the melody didn't sound well on the same. The drums, imo, are too hard/gritty for the melody. If it were my track I would've use that clap/snare through-out the entire beat.

Here's a link to my latest beat, can you leave me some feedback? Thanks. Dark boom bap beat.

Back