G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Was that you on the keys man? If it was that was awesome, I loved the vibe and it definitely captured the mood. I would want the kick and snare to hit a tab bit more, then this would reallly bang more than it already does. Good transitions and overall concept man!!! Keep up the good work

Thanks for the feedback man! Some things in my life happened a couple weeks ago that inspired me to make this but essentially the beginning was to portray the feelings of panic, depression, and anger, which then transitions into forgiving the situation. That sound at 54 seconds is meant to represent crying/wailing and I felt like it didn't fit either lol but I left it in there just to make it different. Really appreciate your words though man, I'll check your sounds out!
i dig what u saying great job on the beat love that intro and change of mood when the beat drops

Real big fan of this!, there was to much going on from the 52 seconds to 1min 20 bit but everything else is complete flames, if you change that bit so its not so crowded with the 808s you got a certi hit here man. nice work on this one bro!

Last edited:
Thanks man, I was thinking of getting rid of the vox and updating it on my soundcloud. Appreciate the feedback!

Man...there is nothing wrong with this beat. Everything is perfect. I hear more of Tory Lanez. Don't really get the G-Eazy vibe. This is amazing though

Thanks homie, that means a lot I'm glad you understand my thought process through this all. I just checked your thread out!

Thank you!! I honestly wasn't sure how to classify this beat because it was inspired by emotion instead of another artist's vibe. Thank you, this is quite the compliment.

The overall vibe of this is really nice, I like it. Try mixing your kick and bass together a bit more, but besides that keep it up!

Back