G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Kazebeat

Hey guys, this is an emotionally charged track I just finished. Tried to portray the concept of panic and anger at the beginning of the song and transitioning into what 'forgiveness' feels like through music...let me know what you guys think. Give the video a like and comment if you enjoy it, I'm always willing to return the favor. Feedback will be returned!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback man! Some things in my life happened a couple weeks ago that inspired me to make this but essentially the beginning was to portray the feelings of panic, depression, and anger, which then transitions into forgiving the situation. That sound at 54 seconds is meant to represent crying/wailing and I felt like it didn't fit either lol but I left it in there just to make it different. Really appreciate your words though man, I'll check your sounds out!

That is super creative now that you've explained that is a really dope way to create beats and it makes the sound that comes in at 54 secs more understandable.
Thanks for the feedback man! Some things in my life happened a couple weeks ago that inspired me to make this but essentially the beginning was to portray the feelings of panic, depression, and anger, which then transitions into forgiving the situation. That sound at 54 seconds is meant to represent crying/wailing and I felt like it didn't fit either lol but I left it in there just to make it different. Really appreciate your words though man, I'll check your sounds out!

Seemed a bit sporadic, right? Yeah I see what you're saying, maybe too many elements switching in the beginning. Thanks for the input though, I'll see what I can do to make it fit.

[FONT=&quot]The beginning of this is dope really feeling the atmospheres and textures. The drums are dope too not what I was expecting. Dig this work fire bro keep it up.[/FONT]

I really like how well the drums cut through the mix. Pretty catchy melody too. You did a good job switching it up throughout the beat. Good stuff, I enjoyed it!

Gude,

really dope track with a concept -something you can't find every day. I'm really diggin' this! I left you a comment, liked and subbed back.

Back