Futuristic Hip Hop - LV the Aura - F4F 100%

Much Love for checking out my track and leaving feed: Here is my return. Right off the bat I'm digging the "eerie" vibe in the intro and when the bass kicks in, I'm diggin' the scratches and the chops. When the bars kick in I am vibing with the rhyme scheme and bar structure. Props to clever lyrics and punchlines. Your presence is felt on the mic. You have a good mic voice. And you ride the kicks and snares pretty good. The hook is decent. And would probably be better to me if I understood the overall concept.{I did listen a few times} Overall: dope track, you are obviously one of the more advanced musicians that post on FP. I noticed when you commented on my thread you said that "the singing kills it for you." Haha I get it. Not everyone is going to dig it. It just seems like in today's world EVERYBODY can rap. Even white girls from Australia. You feel me? So I believe that it is necessary to try to find a degree of separation from your peers, if you want to stand out. I'm not saying I'm great at it by any means. I'm trying to improve everyday. It just boils down to trying to be different and try to come up with a refreshing sound that people can dig. But I know it's not for everybody. Especially on this forum. Nonetheless, excellent work. I definitely respect your creative output as an artist and will be looking for your new joints as they come out. Thanks again for the feed. One. Love.

Last edited:
Much Love for checking out my track and leaving feed: Here is my return. Right off the bat I'm digging the "eerie" vibe in the intro and when the bass kicks in, I'm diggin' the scratches and the chops. When the bars kick in I am vibing with the rhyme scheme and bar structure. Props to clever lyrics and punchlines. Your presence is felt on the mic. You have a good mic voice. And you ride the kicks and snares pretty good. The hook is decent. And would probably be better to me if I understood the overall concept.{I did listen a few times} Overall: dope track, you are obviously one of the more advanced musicians that post on FP. I noticed when you commented on my thread you said that "the singing kills it for you." Haha I get it. Not everyone is going to dig it. It just seems like in today's world EVERYBODY can rap. Even white girls from Australia. You feel me? So I believe that it is necessary to try to find a degree of separation from your peers, if you want to stand out. I'm not saying I'm great at it by any means. I'm trying to improve everyday. It just boils down to trying to be different and try to come up with a refreshing sound that people can dig. But I know it's not for everybody. Especially on this forum. Nonetheless, excellent work. I definitely respect your creative output as an artist and will be looking for your new joints as they come out. Thanks again for the feed. One. Love.

Thank you for the feed. Also, to respond to the second part of your post, I definitely agree with you on standing out. I was just giving my honest opinion, because that's what I want from other posters. For me, negative comments are often more helpful than positive ones because they help me see where I should be improving and what I should be focusing on smoothing out. Hopefully you didn't take offense to my comment (it sounds like you didn't) and I think your head is in a good place as far as making the music you feel like you should be making and focusing on improvement. I think you should definitely keep doing what you're doing as long as you're staying true to yourself as an artist and being different. Don't let me or anyone else tell you otherwise. Again, thanks for the detailed feed and I'll keep looking out for your future releases.

Also, the concept of the song is about surpassing the trend of chasing money and instead focusing on achieving self-fulfillment through other means. Focusing on substance, rather than materialism and still staying hungry and motivated seeking things other than a lavish lifestyle.

Thanks for the drop LV homie, this is trippy mane. The production has a psychedelic feel to it real hippy type feel. You flow is on point homie you ride this joint very well executed production and vocal arraignment with a dope message. I ****s with it fasho buddy

That low voice layered with the regular pitched voice for the hook is dope. I'm liable to borrow that. Flow is a little robotic for me, particularly that flow right after the first hook. Im not an MC so I can't really give a lot of advice in that area. Snare could come out more, but that's been said.

This is pretty good man.

When lyrics kick in thing getting very dope . Really dig this futuristic type beat . This flow is insane btw and you have you own style so props for that . I feel sound quality of vocal can be improve a bit but sound great otherwise .

Keep it up .

you sound like childish g on the first one.the only thing that could have been better is the beat doesn't sound aggressive enough for your flow. on the second song i would you suggest you check out some of outkast early stuff to get a idea on how to make your flow have a little bit more bounce.the the beat was cool tho

Enjoyed the track, mostly your flow. I may have a beat for you to spit on if interested, it doesn't suit my mc's voice but I reckon yours would sound dope on it. Let me know and I'll link you to audio.

Your rhymes and style is tight. I will hit you up

definitely do that.

Enjoyed the track, mostly your flow. I may have a beat for you to spit on if interested, it doesn't suit my mc's voice but I reckon yours would sound dope on it. Let me know and I'll link you to audio.

Yeah cool I'll check it out send it to me lvtheaura@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Really appreciate you guys taking the time to listen.

Yo nice song man. I like the production on this. That sliding bass is killin it, I love it. I like the breakdown, with the beat slowing down and the fx you added on your vocals. I love you style. It's pretty whacky but it rides. The chords are dope, I really like how it bends. I just think that the sound of the chords can be something else, something that'll sound better. But iono that's just me. Everything else is dope man, this shit rides. Keep up the work! :victory::victory:

Hey thanks man. It's weird how everyone hears something different about it. For me, the original synth/sound is where I started and what sparked the rest of the song, including the lyrics. I appreciate your ears.

This shit is trippy man. Those twisted vocals are tight. Your vocals ride the track nicely. Especially as your flow begins to speed up at the 1:04 mark. Really cool track man! I'm digging it. Thanks for the feed earlier.

Beat was sick. Like others said mixing could've been done better with the bass and all. The vocals were pretty cool. Sounded like it had an old school flow! felt more could've been done with the instrumental to help it compliment the voice a little, because some parts sound a little "empty" but that's probably personal opinion.

Overall, it's dope.

Thanks for commenting on my track

This is fire! Love the flow and it goes perfect with the beat. Good Job man keep it up!

Check me out sometime!

Back