Future x Drake "Actavis" type beat f4f

Thanks I appreciate it and I like you Beat aswell. The sample fit well and it was very original. The only think I would change is the snare you use

Wow i think you nailed this one man. I really dig the melody, but the bitcrushed flute is what hooked me. Good work! Tons of space for an artist to work with. The only thing i think it maybe lacks is a bit more in the mid (Maybe have the bell synth or flute explore the scale a little more) , but less is more, and thats really just my preference for lofi speaking.

Last edited:
Kind of has that Used To This vibe but still it's different, good job on getting inspiration from great artists but still making the sound your own, I respect that. The melody is on point and the drums hit nice and hard so hard to say anything bad about this beat. I fucked with the flutes as well but if you would've added some glide notes on those flutes it would've sounded even better imo. Great work for real !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and drop some feedback I'd be highly interested in your opinion !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/my-first-collab-f4f-guaranteed-534839/

Appreciate it and Wavyyyyy sample Gotham. You nailed this one. Gave me a early Bryson tiller vibe. Follow me on twitter bruh @clflamez we should collab

Get on twitter and Instagram bro. Best way to promote your music and connect with other producers. Also you should upload your beats to YouTube

Get on twitter and Instagram bro. Best way to promote your music and connect with other producers. Also you should upload your beats to YouTube

I know man it's just some personal shit going on which makes me hate social media at the moment but your absolutely right, and i dropped a youtube link on my thread? You must have clicked the wrong link lol

nice piano melody. Your mixing is also on point! I can def hear the WATTBA vibe on this. I gave a like and a comment on your track. Please leave a like and a comment on my latest track! Stay blessed!

Appreciate it, and your beat was heat. I can definitely hear drake and Bryson get lyrical with that one. Keep working

Back