Future type beat Trap instrumental "Mind" prod.Danama

Danamabeats

Hi guys,few day back i produced this trap instrumental,after i finished it I think it'llbe good whith future.What do you think?
I hope you give me a lot of suggestions.
All feedback will be returned.

Very nice beat man. The bass at 0:30 is dope, the overall mixing looks good, very well balanced. The melody is cool too. It's a very good trap beat. Nice work mate and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;-)

I love the beat it hits hard the melody is simple but still sick. but future sucks and would ruin the beat im glad he is fading away this beat deserve better than him

Very nice beat man. The bass at 0:30 is dope, the overall mixing looks good, very well balanced. The melody is cool too. It's a very good trap beat. Nice work mate and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;-)

thanks man i just hit your thread up kind sir

The shit slaps man, nice bass and mix I like this no doubt..
I could kill this beat, but I def agree bout future sucking lol

Last edited:
Very cool stuff, bro. I really enjoyed that bass especially. If you go back and mess with this thing, don't touch the bass. The entire rhythm section is on point too. While I understand that the point of a trap beat is not really the melody, but the melody here is sorta half-baked. Don't get me wrong, it's fantastic compared to the Malone/Future types. I just feel like it could have more character outside of this. Maybe use a different sample or instrument for that melody? Idk just tweak it and see what you can come up with. You clearly have a good ear for music. Everything sounds real polished and well mixed. I'm not sure if there is a non-musical reason for those vocals, but I can tell you that it definitely takes away from what you have going on. At least one bar without hearing "Danama" would be nice lol. Not dissing, just trying to help you out. This is some really nice stuff bro.

returning feed. i like the bass and the melody, all those are on point. i think the main piano thats playing throughout the song should be changed..maybe the notes shouldn't hit so frequently? otherwise, sounds good!

Nice beat bruv. I wasnt a big fan of the kick on its own, but when its banging with the 808 its really clean. The bass is definitely the highlight of the beat. The main synth gets repetitive and feels a bit empty. Still a solid beat!

Back