Future Rnb-Hip Hop beat - Rewind (F4F)

Dope work on the beat man, love how the guitar comes in. Love the ambiance and chill vibe to it and how u got those 808s sliding. only thing i think that needs work would prbably be making the kick stand out a bit more! Other than keep it up man!

Appreciate feedback: https://soundcloud.com/surreysfinest/kendrick-lamar-x-tde-type-beat

Dope beat homie. I dig the chill vibe on this one. my only suggestion would be to maybe turn down a few of the atomsphereic elements in the background or maybe compress them some more so that they arent as loud. but dope beat fam. Keep up the good work.

pad at the beginning is pretty awesome, tat kind of low kick is really great for this type of beats but it could get some mid-hi presence, drum work is really nice, but snare seems bandpass, i feel something off key around 1.20, you should keep an eye on it, arp is really nice too, mix is really nice, maybe the vocal of the second vocalist doesn't fit so well, it feels weird.

Cheers

i dont have a problem with this man, if you rap and produce your own music i give a little leeway for the producing. goood stuff man

This is crazy dope! I like the mix I felt it was well mix and balanced, and the vocals were dope too! The beat was very ambient and dope. Good job overall my man!

Yeah man production is solid no doubt . I wondering what mixing equiment you using? Overall it sound on point . Keep up the good work .

you did alot of cool things with this beat.however i would suggest you focus on now making things so crowded and that will help with your mix too.

Awesome tune. I downloaded and played around with the mix. It seems like the bass and vox are sharing to much between 100 hz and 200 hz. I put a 1 db boost at 534 hz with a Q of 1.01 and the drums and vox perked up really nice. I also put on a little stereo width and that improved the space quite a bit. A little mix polish and this would be smoking.

Last edited:
Back