(FUTURE BASS) Symphony - Clean Bandit ft.Zara Larsson (Xenobi Remix Preview)

Nice arrangement, everything is pretty solid (especially for a preview). And I also like the sounds you chose, very poppy.

Sorry for the long critique, but I think this track has a lot of potential:
My suggestion would be to turn up the vocals. Also, turn down the chords in the intro. Should probably add slight LP filter to the chords as well, their high frequencies are fighting with the vocal. And the Kick and snare could be a bit punchier. It's up to personal preference but I would add a Sub or Bass to fill up the lower frequencies. But nice song overall. Keep it going.

Leave me some feed:
Drake Type Beat - "Flatline" | Rap/Trap Instrumental [ F4F ]

Nice arrangement, everything is pretty solid (especially for a preview). And I also like the sounds you chose, very poppy.

Sorry for the long critique, but I think this track has a lot of potential:
My suggestion would be to turn up the vocals. Also, turn down the chords in the intro. Should probably add slight LP filter to the chords as well, their high frequencies are fighting with the vocal. And the Kick and snare could be a bit punchier. It's up to personal preference but I would add a Sub or Bass to fill up the lower frequencies. But nice song overall. Keep it going.

Leave me some feed:
Drake Type Beat - "Flatline" | Rap/Trap Instrumental [ F4F ]

Thank you for the detailed feedback bro ! That really useful to me :)

Back