'Friday'

Yo that's a hot track for sure.. I love the samples.. Agree with most of the comments before:

"That sample is flames
Drums are on point
Mix is on point"

I love the little filter sweeps/gating you do to the samples to add variation.. They all fit very well.. and the hand drum/tom/whatever that is at :32. It all just sounds very clean to me.. timing wise, mix wise, and sample selection wise.. Killer work bro..

I was surprised to see a comment so quickly on my track too.. Thanks for the feedback!

Nice beat brotha. Nice and laidback. The mix is super clean and the drums hit nice. I like the subtle jazz elements makes for a super smooth track. Gonna subscribe. Gonna upload my beats on to my page very soon.

@j-hershey nice, let me know when you get your YouTube up, just drop a comment on one of my beats when you do, I'll hit you with a sub!

Also, thanks C for the feedback.

I could hear curren$y or biggie on this forsure. I like the sax sample its nice and smooth nice vibe music. Nice mix maybe make the kick hit harder if not its cool how it is. If you ever wanna collab lmk one of the best beats ive heard on here

Could smoke a nice fat bleezy to this while sitting on a rooftop in dubai watching the sunset... lmfao

Dope work man definitely chill I'm vibing with the sample for sure. Drums have more of a boom bap feel than trap feel but it works good here. Someone saying the kick needs to hit harder but I think it's fine as is, at least with the speakers I'm using.

Keep up the grind, nothing critical to say here besides the fact you don't need to spam your producer tag so much...

Love this man. The drum samples are tight as hell. You layered all the instruments nice. The sample is awesome. The only thing I wanted more of was that tremolo effect you did around 1:50. That part sold me %100. Great job.

Dope beat. Definetly can hear Kendrick on this. Dope sample work and drum programming. I would change the kick with some more bassy/fat kick but other then that everything is on point!

Back