FREE Tee Grizzley Type Beat | Blessed

The feeling I get is that the track cant really decide if it wants to bring the 808, drums or sample in to focus. You might be able to blend them together a bit more if you do cuts/side chain kick and snare, cut some more low end out of the sample and give it a more stereo feel with reverb and stereo effects. After that pump up that 808 too the roof :D

F4F would appreciate it My first Dark Trap Young Thug type | F4F

The feeling I get is that the track cant really decide if it wants to bring the 808, drums or sample in to focus. You might be able to blend them together a bit more if you do cuts/side chain kick and snare, cut some more low end out of the sample and give it a more stereo feel with reverb and stereo effects. After that pump up that 808 too the roof :D

F4F would appreciate it My first Dark Trap Young Thug type | F4F

thx for the feedback! I really appreciate it^^ I gave you my feedback to ur beat already

I love the pace of this track. I feel like the snares could hit a bit harder but otherwise it's got the waaave! Keep puttin in the work you've got the potential to grow!

Just dropped a new beat myself. Please like, comment, and repost if you would. <3

- Lucciago

Back