((FREE)) Schoolboy Q x Black Hippy ft. SZA 2017 Type Beat (F4F)

A really nice minimal beat with very on point drums - the mixing is also sounding real good to me, I have nothing to add except well done - this sounds like the type of instrumental that someone could sing and rap over.

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

I like it, trippy and chill. The kick is real nice. One thing I will say is the clap is quite in-your-face in some parts, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. Also it ends quite abruptly, maybe a delay effect it can fade out with or something would be cool. Great work man keep it up.

Mine: Throw A Fist [Horrorcore Rap] [F4F]

Yo dude awesome beat :) I especially like how the kicks come in for the around 1:30. Like everyone else said your percussion game is on point.

Nice beat man, melody is cool and drums are on point. Good to hear a different style drum approach.

Dope reverse sample bro!! Nice melody and good drumwork overall good beat keep the good work on!! I have subscribe to your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

I felling it. I don't like the first drums though. At the 1:11 mark those second drums that come it MADE this track. I honestly would suggest leaving the song at that part.

Its very minimal and thats a GOOD thing. Everything fits well together except the first drums in my opinion...

Great job bro. Great Mixing also.

Return FeedBack HERE

Yo this beat is CRAZY! dope man everything is on point the drums, mix and sound/instrument selection, I love the switch up on the drums as well Q would body this beat great work man.

Started a new channel would appreciate it if you could check out my beats on my new channel.
YouTube

Hey man, thanks for leaving substantial feedback on my tracks recently.

Mix: 9/10, damn near perfect. That snap you have a prior to 0:44 is a tad too low, I'd add some reverb to make it take up more space in the otherwise empty track(the emptiness isn't bad, it's very good actually).

Melody sample was sick. Panning on the hats was good too. Ending is a bit abrupt, maybe try a fade out?

Gude,

personally I think the percussion is a bit much and "in your face" mixingwise. The release on the compressor of the kickdrum seems a bit too long for those kick-rolls. On the other hand it adds a nice bounce to it, if I think twice about it. The melody fits good mixingwise and overall - even though I'm not a big fan of permanent reverse-effects.
Don't get me wrong, its still a good production - and thats why I listen a bit more detailed and will address the things that hit my ear.

If you got a minute, check my new beat: Dark Halloween Trap Beat | *Demon* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Back