? {Free} "Sacrifices" x D Red Beatz (Tory Lanez Ft. Drake Type Beat) ? F4F!

dred2110

? {Free} "Sacrifices" x D Red Beatz (Tory Lanez Ft. Drake Type Beat) ? F4F!

Feedback For Feedback. If Youre Feeling It Then Sub If Its Real! :D:D

The drums are dope some nice sounds used in the beat but the sound at the start the mainly melody sounds very muddy to me and lacking character maybe try EQ it a lil more and using some distortion/saturation effects to bring out some extra character in it.

Check out my track.
[F4F] Post Malone x Russ x QUIÑ x Tinashe Type Beat "DREAMER"

Thanks for the feedback i appreciate it! ill look into that sound and fix it thanks. About to check your track out now

This shit lurks bro great work. I just dropped a new instrumental. Give it a like or comment if you fuck with it. All feedback is appreciated!

- Lucciago

the drums and 808 go hard as fuck it brings a nice aggression. However, I think it could have been mastered better so some of the sounds are glued together better. I feel like some things a bit too loud but thats just me. Overall sick beat man keep it up

the drums and 808 go hard as fuck it brings a nice aggression. However, I think it could have been mastered better so some of the sounds are glued together better. I feel like some things a bit too loud but thats just me. Overall sick beat man keep it up

Thanks for the honest feedback ,yeah your right about the master and mixing isnt one of my strong suits yet but lot better than i used to be thats forsure lol ill get on it bro i appreciate it!

nice track drums hit hard and u have a nice drum pattern going on. the bells are out of key with the rest of the sounds tho work on learning more about music theory to avoid this bro.

nice track drums hit hard and u have a nice drum pattern going on. the bells are out of key with the rest of the sounds tho work on learning more about music theory to avoid this bro.

Thanks! With the out of tune sound I have a hard time hearing it when it happens, i tend to put all my trust into the vst being tuned then i should, but I'll be on the lookout for it best I can I appreciate it!

Hell yeah, dude! Very crisp drums and patterns, the difference in the verses and hook is great, those growls are something you don't hear often so that's nice to hear, the mixing is smooth as fuck.

Very nice work! Keep hustling!

Lounging (80 bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

With the growls i was like let me try something different since i got all these sounds, glad you liked it! I appreciate the feedback on here/YouTube! Will return the feedback.

I heard Hopsin on this one. This is pretty dope man keep the good work up. Left you a like and comment. If I get the notification I'll even sub back bro.

Back