*FREE* Post Malone Type Beat x 6lack Type Beat "Mr Freeze" | jAudio

jAudio

SORRY I messed up my other thread's title so wanted to redo the thread
uploaded this one last night wanted to see what people think
feedback ill return the feedback

-jAudio

I think I replied to your previous thread as well but fuck it haha, really fuck with the ambient feel you gave it with the pads and that little vocal chop. Drums are knocking as well. Your beats really have that moody feel I tend to enjoy, gave you a sub wanna see what you got coming next man dope work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

This is pretty dope and the video is a nice touch. I really hate Post Malone but I'm feeling this beat. The drums are tight and the synth design is unique. The arrangement progresses pretty well and keeps it interesting with little change-ups and stuff. Personally, I'd mess around a little more the chord progression, some of the background synths don't lock into the key in a super obvious way. I think it works how it is pretty well though. Overall, it's tight and the mixing is pretty solid. Nice work man!

Here's a link if you want to return any feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

This is pretty dope and the video is a nice touch. I really hate Post Malone but I'm feeling this beat. The drums are tight and the synth design is unique. The arrangement progresses pretty well and keeps it interesting with little change-ups and stuff. Personally, I'd mess around a little more the chord progression, some of the background synths don't lock into the key in a super obvious way. I think it works how it is pretty well though. Overall, it's tight and the mixing is pretty solid. Nice work man!

Here's a link if you want to return any feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

what! how can you hate post malone ! that dude is super cool man !
anyways thanks for the feed and i know my background synths are out of key cause i keep them out of key haha its just how i play my piano i kinda have no idea what im doing cause i self taught myself heh thanks for the feed dude im returning now !

Back