[FREE] Playboi Carti x YBN Nahmir Type Beat - F4F!

This was almost really dope! I enjoyed the idea of this beat. I wanted just a little more variation in the melody. Adding and dropping instruments, and also adding and dropping the drums. You did that, which is awesome, however, I'd like to hear just SOME of the drums drop sometimes. Hats here, drop the kick later, drop the snare later, etc. Overall, this was almost what I think you were shooting for. Keep working on the melodies! Make them longer and add some differentiation in there.

I like the bouncy-ness of the=is beat and the drums are real visceral and animated. I can definitely see playboi carti on something like this, great job!

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

i like what your going for man for sure, the clap sits really well and the 808 as well but the share and the percs could do with being turned up to me. i fuck with it though, i feel like i am at the same stage sort of in my beat making so if you wanted to collab let me know.

ALSO WHAT 808s ARE THEY I BEEN TRYING TO FIND THAT YBN/TAY K BEAT BASS

Last edited:
Thanks bro! I'm down to collab :o The 808 is "Spinz 808" google it and you'll find it, its very popular.

Very nice and catchy melody right here, I was wishing some type of variation would have came in at some point though, still could be worked on crazy. Good work! 1

Yea that melody shines bright here i only wish you added more keys to it it flowed so nice made me want to here it change up but thats tiny over all great track

Gude,

nice bouncy feel to it. I dont know why, but the main melody itself reminds me of final fantasy. Maybe the beat could use some variation. Good job on the drum programming!

I like this, it's simple but effective. Would personally add some variation to the chord progression and percussion tho.

Back