[FREE] Migos / Big Sean x Meek Mill Type Beat (100% FIRE) *F4F*

Two very dope beats the Meek Mill & Big Sean one was my fav the drum pattern was crazy and the melodies went in! great work on them. The Migos beat was dope too I liked the horns used.

Check out my beat on my new channel.
YouTube

Two very dope beats the Meek Mill & Big Sean one was my fav the drum pattern was crazy and the melodies went in! great work on them. The Migos beat was dope too I liked the horns used.

Check out my beat on my new channel.
YouTube

Thanks bro, yeah i tried to switch it up a lot on the Meek Mill x Big Sean one!!

Nice bro i just listened to your beat and left a like and comment on it :)

I listened to the Migos type beat, definitely a banger. Loved the drums and the 808's, the melody could use more variations tho but overall very good. I left a like and a comment to show support !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

I listened to the Migos type beat, definitely a banger. Loved the drums and the 808's, the melody could use more variations tho but overall very good. I left a like and a comment to show support !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

thanks for the listen bro - appreciate the feedback and comment you left on my vid, ill make sure to include more variations next time!!

Alrite i'ma check out your thread now and leave you a comment!! :)

Back